Pages


Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Happy Birthday Grandpa

So, this morning sickness - all day sickness - move and I heave is not working for me. Easter long weekend just ended and I was supposed to go back to school today. Puke and cry. I was convinced by my loving husband who has already been up with me since 5:30am getting me juice and toast that I shouldn't go to school. That this is what sick days are for. I hate missing school. (when I am sick). It was already 7:45 so I called the office and they called in a TOC for me. Sigh of relief.

I have dress rehearsal after school so I am going in for that. my stomach seems to subside in the late afternoon. I can make it.

I think I know why I have this... it is so I don't go to yoga and run and dance or move in general... so I don't kill the baby. I get it. Hint taken. I got it. You can make me feel better now.

So, it is dad's birthday today. I texted him and mom: Happy Birthday Grandpa. The cat is out of the bag that there is a bun in the oven.


No comments:

Post a Comment