Pages


Thursday, April 26, 2012

8 Weeks, Day 7 - Does morning (all day) sickness end???

NO WAY! I am smiling, jumping around, talking loud... I am in disbelief that I am having a good day. I don't want to jinx it by saying that the morning sickness is over. I am just going to enjoy the fact that I am having a good day. I am going to take advantage of this day. What a great day to feel good. I have a field trip to the Surrey Dance Festival at the Bell Centre and I feel good.

I did a random warm-up with my Dance 9 class. I haven't done anything like that in since April 3rd. I got hot and sweaty quickly and was a bit short of breath in the cardio section. I can really tell that my body is working hard on something else right now. It feels so good to move and jump and stretch and sweat!  OK... I feel like I can do this now. PLEASE don't just be a one day thing - but if you are ... I will appreciate you!! THANK-YOU!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment