Pages


Saturday, October 13, 2012

Top 10 List of Things I Look Forward to AFTER BIRTH

  1. Seeing my baby being cuddled by his Daddy
  2. Seeing and cuddling my baby instead of having him kicking me! 
  3. Sleeping on my stomach
  4. Normal gums that aren't puffy and bloody
  5. Surfing
  6. Bikram Yoga
  7. Dancing full out
  8. Running fast and far
  9. Beer
  10. Jeans

Can you tell the rain has started in Vancouver? When else would you make a TOP TEN list? Someone is obviously bored. What to do when pregnant in the rain? You can't go to the studio and dance or yoges. You can't go to the pub and sit and drink beer all day. I would have to say I am pretty darn lucky that I was pregnant in the summer and got to do all that fun outside stuff. 

December 15, 2012 UPDATE: 

Number 1 and 2 - done ... check! We love cuddling with baby Christian. 
Number 3 - I can't sleep on my stomach yet because my boobs are too sore and full. I didn't anticipate that - I don't know why I didn't. 
Number 4 - YES! My gums returned to normal as soon as I gave birth. I couldn't believe it. It is awesome having normal gums. 
Number 5, 6, 7 and 8 - I have to wait three more weeks until my six week check up to get the go ahead. Not long now!! I have been walking with Christian when it isn't pouring rain. 
Number 9 - BEER! I had some beers the other day and it was no fun pumping my milk and throwing it out. It wasn't relaxing. I was just really thirsty and had a headache after. I won't be drinking beer again for a while. 
Number 10 - I haven't even tried to put my jeans back on. I wear sweats at home - my milking clothes... cause I drip all over them or Christian spits up on them.. or pees... And, when we go out for walks I wear leggings - pregnancy clothes still. BUT... I am sure this one will go hand in hand with numbers 5,6,7 and 8. 


No comments:

Post a Comment