Pages


Monday, September 24, 2018

Shots, Teeths, and Lego

I just want to say, that I think I have one of the best kids in the world. I know... I spoiled him and got him Lego after he got these shots... but he didn't even make a peep. He was so brave. He guessed he was getting shots, we talked about it in the room. I showed him a picture from when he was a baby in the same room and he got shots, and he just hugged his teddy and it was over. 


 After the shots, we got in the car and drove to the Toy Store on Main street. We have driven past it many times and have never stopped. Today was the day. Inside, we explored all of our Lego choices and decided on this helicopter set.

We went home and started clicking bricks. Daddy went and got us sushi and we took a little break to munch. Then, we clicked some more. We had the third bag left to build, but it was time to go to the dentist. I was first, so he sat near me, then he went, sat in his own chair and was done before me. He sat and played with my phone until I was done. He was awesome at the dentist too. I love Big Boy!!


No comments:

Post a Comment