Pages


Tuesday, March 27, 2012

A Happy Awakening to the End of Spring Break


I was trying to save my morning pee to piddle on this stick but I woke up at 1:30am and had to go and couldn't wait... so I did it and it went pink right away. I kinda knew already. Just like yoga told me to open my heart and love Jonny it also made me sit down the last four classes. I knew something was up with my body. Usually I am a machine! I guess now I really am a machine. A baby making machine. 

I snuck back into bed and tried to hold my tongue but I couldn't do it. I snuggled up to Jonny and whispered to him and that was it. We were up till 4:30am!! (And it was the end of spring break... I had to go to school ... soon!) Jonny's back is out and he was in pain and whiney but happy at the same time. It seems painful to be happy and sore - kind of like laughing and crying at the same time. Jonny had our toys out and were looking up this and that - then we would try to put them away and sleep and then another question would come into our minds and we would be back at it. If I wasn't thinking about being a new mommy, I was thinking about what I was going to teach the next day. The sleep just wouldn't come.

I know we fell back to sleep because my alarm was going off and it was time to see my kiddies that I haven't seen in two weeks.. and before that there were only two days of school because of the strike. Strike - there is a good thing. It might get worse next year and I won't have to deal with it... well... I will have to deal with it until mid-November. SWEET! SCARY!! YIKES!! What have I gotten myself into. We wanted this... just keep reminding yourself we wanted this. It is pretty freaky though!! Don't think about it!!

Jonny and I had decided that we weren't going to tell anyone about it until we knew for sure it stuck. This is so hard for my big mouth!! I already blew it once via text message to Jonny... that I accidentally sent to my dad. Check out the last green message that I sent to DAD... that was supposed to be for JONNY!!
I might be safe... he hasn't responded.. I might have confused him or I might have let them in on the secret a mere seven hours - or even worse - three awake hours since the actual moment of my own confirmation.  This just confirms that I should not be told secrets if you want the secrets to be kept since, apparently, I can't even keep my own secrets!! 

Jonny thinks I am more excited about making my blog than I am about the baby... hahaha!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment